Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I wish you well

Dearest,
Hope when you read this you would understand how I really feel. I'm not proud of what I did, but i knew one day I had to tell the truth. I'm full of guilt, and never once wanted to break your heart. NOT YOU!!!. But at the same time I cant lie to myself too and be with someone out of sympathy. The truth is I care, and I care a lot about you. You have been a person who stuck by me thru ups and downs. But I needed more than that to be in a relationship. I don't wanna settle with less. Therefore i opted to seek more to know what is less and what is more. What I want, and what I really need. Its your choice to leave me, because I never said that I wanted to leave. I wanted things to be just how it is. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe you left because you thought that you're the victim. But you're not. Truth is there are other girls before you, during your presence , and there will be girls after you as well. I'm not a player, neither am I a heartbraker. I just wanted the best for myself. And the fact that we have been so attached, that letting go seems so hard. I'm here, you know me very well, and after the things i went thru this couple of years, it made me into thinking bout life. I'm seeing things from other perspective. Nevertheless, I wish you well

Andi A. Merican

No comments: