Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Doctor's routine

I live a hectic life. I work for DHL Cyberjaya as an IT analyst. I have a bloody odd working time but I ain’t complaining. I work on shift. I prefer shift rather than stuck with the old 9-5 routine everyday. Lagipun im not a morning person and I hate office attire. Satu lagi kenapa aku suka keje shift ialah I could adjust to my other hobby. A hobby and passion that has now turned into part of me…

Im in Infinatez. Apa tu? Well i cant say much. Lets just say the next malaysia’s very own BoyzIIMen.Wakakaka. Well if you must know Infinatez nie is the new RnB group in town. Not so newlah. I mean does 4 years be considered as new? But whatever it is we were the finalist of Gangstarz. And then we joined P Ramlee the Musical, both seasons. In fact we were there in Espalanade Singapore..Yup..that’s us.. For more info you can check us out at www.infinatez.com. You can also see our past performance at youtube. Just type Infinatez. But beware, i change my hair almost everytime im on stage...:)

Macam tak percaya? So that’s why I love working shift nie ikut sukahati mak bapak aku je nak masuk keje pukul berapa. Selalunya akan problem kalau kitorang ader show dan interview. Last 2 months when the teater was going on in Singapore, I had to take leave for a week, then dekat Istana Budaya I memang kena adjust time keje i. So alhamdulillah boleh kawtim. Bagi dia 2 ticket free semuanya bolehkan.... hahah

At the same time I love doing music. I wanna keep on doing music and inspire people who listen to it. I ve got my own company if you must know which is called TWBR that stands for ‘Those Who Believe Records And Publishing’. Me and my partner Benign who is also from Infinatez write, compose, arrange and produce songs for other artiste. Pelan – pelan kayuhlah. Satu hari nanti nampaklah hasilnya. For those yang nak menyanyi you can just holla at me. Kitorang tak makan orang…

So there you go. Now you know how packed my life is. Masa yang lebih adalah untuk si dia ....hehe

TWBR = Those Who Believe = Mereka yang beriman

Andy

No comments: