Followers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Noryn Aziz

Last 2 weeks me and my brotherhood friends (not related to music) went to Alexis to watch Noryn Aziz performed. I actually tried calling them for an early reservation but unfortunately the booking was full. The last time we went, I had to stand the entire show. So this time around memang tekad nak datang awal to have a place to sit.

Me, Nadia and Eenaz came early for dinner, then later joined by Khairul, Yati, Farid and Ruzana. After much struggle we manage to convince the manager and got ourselves a table. Noryn performed two sets, and had a short interval in between. Well as for me I enjoyed the performance but halfway I got so bored. I dunno whether or not the show was too long, or the table beside us was too drunk and noisy, but I seem not to enjoy the show that night compared to the level of enthusiasm I had before I go. I even remember how thrilled I was when I watched her last year….

Luscious and Alvin has performed in Laundry Bar. Luscious is performing again in Bangkok Jazz this Valentine. Najwa has been performing at this kinda places too. And after we performed in Annexe last 2 months, I guess Infinatez should try and get this kinda crowd as well now. Something worth trying right?

Well Noryn and Atilia, ya’ll better get ready sis :)

No comments: