Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I’m the only ‘Believer' now

Still standing. Eventhough Im alone im still standing. That was what happened recently when 2 of my business partners decided to quit leaving me alone handling the business. At first I was sad. But life has to go on. I still believe. And right now I’m the only believers surviving

I managed to wrapped up a few songs this couple of weeks. The journey was uneasy for me but it was fun. Two of my client’s songs are now mastered and completed. More projects are coming in. I got to close a few deals as well and in fact I’m starting to produce album pretty soon. The meeting will be next week and I’m hoping to cut the deal and do straight up music by then..

I’m also happy that I wrote one song for the school I went previously. A teacher from MRSM Terendak called asking for an anthem song that will be played over and over, and I did all the producing as well. The song is called ‘ Generasi’ and was written by Eenaz from Luscious. Im happy. At least I contribute to my fella juniors in high school :)

I believe……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. With God and hardwork,

just believe.

Ameen :)