Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why does god create 24 hours a day but not 25 ?

Last week was pretty much tight. I started off with an emotionally week and ended with a hell of a busy weekend.

Last minute dateline forced me not to sleep for straight 72 hours. I had to complete one song for upcoming Grand Brilliance movie film that will be released somewhere in November. When they called me up that time, i was soooo stressed because i knew there's no way i could complete such act within 3 days. Adding to that, I had also arranged my scheduled accordingly and i knew it was rather impossible because i already have a busy weekend, thus this project will give me more headache...

Then another project came in. This project was off the hook i had to grab it not just for the achievements but for the whole experience myself.One of the big shot organization called and arranged a meeting wit me. They appointed me to be the music director for a live performance. Eventhough i had such tight schedule, I knew I couldnt let this go as it will give me a diiferent perspective of music and performing arts as a whole

Then I had to submit another song to RTM. They organized a competition nantionwide to come out wit a patriotic song based on a few criteria.Looking at the first prize, I knew i couldnt let it go too. So i recorded the music and manage to complete it on time..

Now i got the answer why does god create 24 hours a day but not 25 ?. Its all about time management...

Then comes 'SENORITAS'

1 comment:

kikieyaduramerican said...

Abalong, what do you mean by then come SENORITAS?