Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Innate Publishing

I would like to share this good news. From now onwards, all songs that are composed, written or produced by me will be published under INNATE PUBLISHING. Innate is owned by Pot of Innuendo and under the wings are Azan Ruffedge, Lah VE, Mode, Zain to name a few. I might even invite Luscious to join as well:)

Publishing company helps protect intellectual property or else known as songs written by the composer and lyricist. Alhamdulillah I signed a 3 year deal with them and I couldnt trust anyone else except abg pot to handle my matters regarding MACP and royalties. Those Who Believe will only do music production for radio and tv purposes

A good step of the year I suppose. So lets make some good music :)

1 comment:

Mat Karen said...

good choice bro!

All da best..