Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

The things that i miss

Life is so simple right now. When I'm pretty much don't have anything else to do, I would turn to music. Everyday when I'm done working I would hit the studio and try to do something productive. I would record my vocals, arrange some of the music, and even remix my songs again and again. So far I've managed to record 4 tracks all together but not in a rush to release it. However, despite keeping my schedule tight, I cant compare the feeling working wit my four of my brothers

I miss Infinatez. I miss singing wit them so bad. They have been part of me for 5 years and was one of the reason I kept on working hard. I miss working with them and I miss the feeling of being on stage together. I finally realised that I have all the rooms to decide what to do now, but working alone is nothing compared to working wit frens. Back then we would brainstorm together just to get a blendfull 20 secs of harmonize. Now I do it all by myself, and eventhough I make loads more progress than before, I lack the fun part which I gained during Infinatez time. INF was more like my 2nd girlfriend

I quote someone dear to me saying 'Mungkin apa yg kita nak itu bukan semestinya utk kita. dah tertulis dlm Quran juga'

2 comments:

sherrina said...

What happen to Infinatez?

Andi A Merican said...

I'm on my own and no more with them. I left the group to pursue my solo career. wish me luck :)