Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Artiste management and shows

While completing my single, I'm currently in d midst of looking for an artiste management. Bagi aku independent artis boleh buat album sendiri dgn keluar poket sendiri je, tapi kalau nak promote you still need to have your marketing team jugak. Unlesslah kalau artis tu adalah Mawi yg baru saja keluar dari any reality TV, itu pun belum tentu dapat show yg bayarannya mahal. Kalau yg reality show kecik-kecik anak ni lagilah, silap silap banyak show charity je huhuhu...

I ve had a couple of meeting for the past 3 weeks and met a lot of representative of an artiste management company. All of them have different method of promotion and takes cut differently. So dalam masa seminggu dua ni I will decide to pick which one. At the same time, after such a long hiatus, I have been taking shows lately. The last one I did was last week at One Utama for a Malaysian Book of Records recycle event. Go green ya'll :)

My next gig will be this Friday 26th March at Laman Budaya Shah Alam. Be there and support local talent, dan akhir sekali dari saya, CINTAI MUZIK MALAYSIA !!!