Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RnB resurrection


On the 20th of February haritu berlangsungnya RnB gig. After almost 5 years of hiatus, the organizer mainly Zhariff and Wan decided to bring back the soul to the stage. At first, there were a loads of people who were sceptical about it, especially me i hafta admit. Yelah bukan apa, sebelum ni ramai yg bersuara 'nak buat balik' nak itu nak ini tapi hanya citer kosong je. Tapi these guys made it happened.

The gig was promising. Eventhough we knew there was a management problem during the show tapi semua talent faham what actually happened. But I truly salute Zhariff and Wan. RESPECT dowh !!! Diorang bekerja bagai nak gila and they were also the talent who performed. Bayangkan. Yang penting the message is delivered, which is its not the gig, its not just another gig, its more than that. Its the movement. The comeback of RnB

Haritu jugak sgt seronok sbb dapat jumpa balik kawan2 lama dalam scene. We manage to gather all the people and frens for the love of RnB. As for me personally, its a day where i convey the message that I'm own my own now. It's aint just another performance for me. When everybody is doing their own style, i was doing my own thang, jamming with some piano riff telling everybody that I'm no more with Infinatez...

No comments: