Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cuci The Musical

The last time I was involved wit a big theater production was almost 3 years back. Itupun when i was in Infinatez. So when Hans called me up asking for me to join his team, i said why not? Mula-mula risau jugak sebab takut if I cant really commit since I pun busy dgn my single promo and what not. Tapi come to think of it, im just helping them out with backing vocals, so it wouldnt take much of my time:)

But this time around the experience is way different when I had during P Ramlee The Musical. I worked under Acis and rather than being on stage, I now involved mainly on the vocal and music side. The experienced was overwhelming. And the casts were great too. Jaclyn is so friendly. Kak Vee and me go way back since i was a kid dulu. And during break i would usually hangout kat bilik abg Afdlin and main game bola ngan dia hehehehe

I love what i do. I love vocals and i just wanna do things that makes me happy. But when i watched them being on stage acting, i just missed the moments I had wit my previous group. I think i might wanna go back doing theater after this :)

No comments: