Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The email that touched my heart

This was written to me after i added someone in my Facebook friend's list...

hi
u might be adding me as a friend randomly ( coz i'm not sure why u did so). but it happened to be u're the composer of my favourite song(khabarkan)!

the song gave me this soothing feeling whenever i was down during my study years (oh maybe u shud give credit to sindarela drama series. :P). it made me smile with no significant reason. i guess, the song gives me this hope (dunno how to elaborate on that. i wud say, it's magic! hihi)

anyway, thank you for composing the song and had luscious as the singer! the song is the most played song in my playlist for the past 2 years. love the song to d death.

thanks and good luck to u.

Tq very much for your kind words. I will keep on making good music insyaALLAH and god bless you........

No comments: