Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chillis and 'Inkheart'

A few days back, me, Nadia and Lynnz when out for a date. Well it wasn’t a date actually, it was just a night full of Chillis and movie…:)

Siang tu I was at Astro servicing and promoting Luscious new single. I met the Music Director for Era, XFM (formerly known as Xfresh), Sinar and THR. Thanks to Lynzz who was actually our tour guide there. Then petang tu I fetched Nadia at Puduraya. She was from JB. She came all the way from Johor just for Chillis and the movie. Can you believe it?

I’ve always wanted to treat this close frens of mine for helping me and my music throughout the years. Sepatutnya Phizy pun join, but last minute he had to take care of her mother. So we proceed only the three of us. Makan punya la nak giler, I wacked until I felt like my tummy was bloated and almost explode. We chill and talked for an hour also before watching ‘Inkheart’.

Well I had fun. Thanks lynnz for the tix ya’. Perhaps we could do it again?

1 comment:

Mat Karen said...

ruzanna hot!!! aku jatuh cinta!!