Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Infinatez, Japan, Hannah Tan

Singing made me learn new things. One if it is the ability to travel all around the globe. I heard stories from my more experienced performing friends, that they have travelled and been to a whole loads of places, not including all the ‘dancers’ I use to work with. Some of them have been to more than 40 countries. As for me and my group, we just hope our music will spread and people know how sincere we are when it comes to music. Of course we would love to penetrate different market with different approach, such as Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore and the Phillipines, but me and Alvin has always seen Japan as our benchmark and we would love to go there one day. Even the singers in United States sees Japan as the land of opportunity. Japanese appreciate good arts and in this case it’s in the form of music. In fact, there are a few artiste who actually released their album in Japan first rather than US. I know Boyz II Men did the same too

Checkout the link below, and you’ll know the more reason why I wanna go to Japan

http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2008/12/11/music/2776931&sec=music

No comments: