Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Zouk, Bijou Bazaar, SPA Q

Last week on the 28th of November I went to velvet, Zouk where they all had their re-launch of the place since it was been renovated for quite sometimes. And that night apart from partying with my good buddies I was also out to see my fave female Rn’B trio performing there for Joanne’s Kam event. I was kinda exhausted, was recording the whole day and then malam party plak sambil layan ‘Luscious’ perform. Luckily they all performed well. For the first time I saw them like ‘Destiny’s Child’ or Dreamgirls if you know what I mean. Good vocals, energetic performance, and kewl dress….lucky me… :)

The next day Infinatez, Luscious and Imran Ajmain gather for another performance in Hartamas. The feel was more loose and it was more like a meeting up with friends kinda thing where everybody knows each other and got together for the love of music. And some of us got to buy some cool stuff over there. I think the event was cool. Macam Layar Tanchap jugaklah…..

Im now currently packed with studio session, music arrangement and recording. In fact I had to postponed a few Infinatez’s project due to some dateline. Anyway before I forget last Friday 5th December, Infinatez peformed alongside Luscious and Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza for a lauching of SPA Q Tv3 that was held in Palace Of The Golden Horses Hotel. For those who don’t know, my songs that was produced and published under my company ThoseWhoBelievePublishing made it to become the soundtrack of the series.

Alhamdulillah. Things are going great !!!

No comments: